Curious how the recycling beliefs of Millennials stack up to those of their grandparents in the Baby Boomer Generation?
Millennials have grown up in an eco-conscious culture, but research shows the younger generation has a bleak outlook on recycling compared to that of Baby Boomers. Take a look at the diagram below to see how recycling beliefs vary between the two generations.
- Recycling isn’t critical to reducing energy consumption
- Recycling won’t reduce landfill space
- Materials in recycling bin don’t get recycled
Baby Boomers Beliefs
- Recycling is critical to reducing energy consumption
- Recycling will reduce landfill space
- Materials in recycling bin absolutely get recycled
- Recycling rules are too confusing
- Curious about what recycled materials become
The good news is that there IS an alternative to recycling, refilling! Sign our petition below to help us let retailers and manufacturers know that you want to see this technology in your local stores!